Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pulled Pork BBQ Nachos

I love all things nachos. Almost every time we go out for Mexican you can count on me ordering nachos. It is a sad obsession that I have! Hey, the first step is admitting there is a problem. Right?! So tonight I needed something fast and easy for the leftovers from last night. Should we have pulled pork sandwiches? Nope, we have those often. Hmmm.......something different......and then it hits me, NACHOS! I raided my pantry and this is what I came up with. BTW, so yummy!


Pulled Pork Nachos:
leftover pulled pork
1 can of pinto beans
BBQ Sauce
White BBQ Sauce (find recipe here
Shredded Cheese (flavor of your choice, I used cheddar) 
Tortilla Chips
Feta Cheese (because Feta makes EVERYTHING betta)
jalapenos or other peppers

The first thing we want to do is warm up the pulled pork. You can do this in the microwave or on the stove top. I got home very late and was running short on time so I choose the microwave. I warmed it up for about 30 seconds. Go ahead and place your oven on broil so it can warm up while you assemble. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and then spray with PAM. Place your chips down and cover the pan. Next, place the meat over the chips. I don't like to see tortilla chip so I use a lot of meat. Now sprinkle the pinto beans, feta cheese, and your peppers. Take your shredded cheese and cover all of those peppers up. Pop the pan into the oven until the cheese is melted and gooey. Plate and top with both BBQ sauces. Enjoy! Super easy and quick and packed with flavor! 


Enjoy!
The Froggy Mom

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment